Public Safety Telecommunicators Certification Board
By state law, a certification board has been established in the state 911 coordination office to create a certification and training program for public safety telecommunicators throughout the state.
Duties of the certification board include:
- Adopting bylaws for the certification board;
- Adopting rules, with the advice and assistance of the 911 advisory committee, to implement the provisions of this chapter including, but not limited to, rules to implement a state-approved training program for process, policy, and procedure;
- Reviewing and approving state-approved training programs biennially. State-approved training programs should be consistent with industry standards;
- Setting all public safety telecommunicator certification, registration, and renewal fees, and to collect and deposit all such fees in the 911 account established under RCW 38.52.540; and
- Establishing recertification requirements.
Find a list of our members here (Excel)
Download our bylaws here (PDF)
Anyone interested in receiving meeting invites can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sept. 28, 2023 (PDF)
Minutes/Notes (All PFDs)