Americans with Disability Act (ADA) – Reasonable Accommodation
Notice about Reasonable Accommodations for Individuals with Disabilities
The Washington Military Department is committed to providing individuals with disabilities an equal opportunity to participate in and benefit from Military Department programs, activities and services.
Individuals may request reasonable accommodations from the Military Department that they believe will enable them to have such equal opportunity to participate in our programs, activities and services.
Policies and Request Forms:
- Reasonable Accommodation Policy and Guidelines HR-211-05 (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Form (For Military Department State Programs, Activities & Services) (PDF)
- Reasonable Accommodation Request Form (For Military Department State Employees) (PDF)
- Anti-Discrimination, Harassment, and Sexual Harassment Policy (PDF)
How to Request Reasonable Accommodation:
You may request reasonable access to our Military Department state programs, services and activities. Requests may include but are not limited to:
- Printed materials in alternative formats
- Sign language interpreters
- Public meetings and hearings accommodations
To Make a Request:
Reasonable Accommodation requests can be made by completing the appropriate Reasonable Accommodation request form shown above and e-mailing it to email@example.com and/or making a verbal request to (253) 512-7376.
For questions or inquiries, please contact:
Phone: (253) 512-7376
We offer free language services about our Military Department state programs and services for people whose primary language is not English. For example, we can provide:
- Information written in your preferred language.
- Qualified interpreters over the telephone.
To request these services, or to learn more about what we can provide, contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (253) 512-7376. When you call, please allow a few moments for us to contact an interpreter.