E911 NG911 Grant Program
The Next Generation 911 Grant Program was developed to help drive the 911 community’s transition to NG911 and is jointly administered by the Department of Transportation - DOT National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Department of Commerce (DOC) National Telecommunications and Information Administration (NTIA) proposes to provide funding to Washington state for tribal and state Public Safety Answering Points (PSAPs) sometime in 2019. The funding is to advance implementation of the Next Generation 911 and improve the technology and operation of the nation’s 911 system.
Please send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following information provides essential details about the NG911 Grant Program
- FAQ Links (PDF)
- 911 Grant Application (PDF)
- 911 Grant Program Guidelines (PDF)
- 911 Reimbursement Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Federal Register/Vol 83 (PDF)
- SAFECOM Guidance for Equipment (PDF)
- Notice of Final Opportunity (PDF)
- Recommended Minimum Training Guidelines (PDF)
- Audit Certification Form (PDF)
- Revision To Notice Of Funding Opportunity (PDF)