Pandemic AAR Task Force
The Washington Military Department and the Washington Department of Health have been tasked by the Washington State Legislature to conduct a comprehensive statewide pandemic After Action Report and we are required to stand up a Task Force of members from different state agencies and associations.
We will utilize this page to announce when meetings will happen, as well as host agendas, meeting minutes and assorted information.
Washington state is entering its third year of our COVID-19 activation. The State Emergency Operations Center has remained activated ever since, marking this the longest activation in our history. Our employees have shown extraordinary commitment, resilience and determination during what has been the most difficult of times.
The state Department of Health is asking the public to complete THIS SURVEY. To request this document in another format, call 1-800-525-0127. Deaf or hard of hearing customers, please call 711 (Washington Relay) or email email@example.com.
The public may find relevant information on the Washington State Coronavirus Response at coronavirus.wa.gov
The state Department of Health has created this plan (PDF) to keep people safe and healthy as we move to the next phase of the pandemic and co-exist with COVID-19 for the foreseeable future.
Task force Details
Task force Charter (PDF)
- Jan. 26, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Feb. 23, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- March 23, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- April 27, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- May 25, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- June 22, 2023, 9 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Jan. 26 Summary & Slides
- Dec. 15 Summary & Slides
- Nov. 17 Summary & Slides
- Oct. 27 Summary & Slides
- Report Structure (PDF)
- Report Structure (PDF)
- Sept. 22 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- Aug. 25 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- July 28 Summary (PDF) and Slides (PDF)
- June 23 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- May 26 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- April 28 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- March 24 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- Feb. 24 Summary (PDF) & Slides (PDF)
- T.F. Notes (State Agency AAR’s)
Have a Public Records Request?
Please follow the process outlined in this link.
Are you a media outlet seeking more information?
If this is about the current response, please email the Public Information Desk at
If this is about the After Action Report process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a public comment for taskforce members to hear? Use the form below.