DEERS/ID CARD OFFICE INFO
Office is located in Building 15 on Camp Murray
Hours of Operations:
Tuesday: 07:30 – 15:30
Wednesday: 07:30 – 15:30
Thursday: 07:30 – 15:30
Friday: 07:30 – 14:30
JFHQ Drill Weekends: soldiers attending Rainer Reception have priority to get ID’s issued.
In the case a federal holiday falls on a Saturday, Sunday or Monday the DEERS ID station will be closed the Friday before the holiday.
Please call ahead to ensure the ID stations systems are up and running
DEERS ID Office Phone Number : 253-512-8080
You must be registered in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System (DEERS). A database of information on uniformed services members (sponsors), U.S.-sponsored foreign military, DoD and uniformed services civilians, other personnel as directed by the DoD, and their family members.
You need to register in DEERS to get TRICARE. (DEERS) to be eligible for TRICARE. Sponsors are automatically registered in DEERS Sponsors must register eligible family members. If both parents are service members, select one to be listed as the child(ren)'s sponsor in DEERS. For more information, visit www.tricare.mil/DEERS.
Helpful Links for Washington Guardsmen
Some links require the use of a Department of Defense issued common access card (CAC).
- Army Benefits Center
- Army National Guard Enlisted/Officer Record Brief (ERB/ORB)
- Army National Guard Personnel Gateway
- Army Publishing Directorate
- Defense Travel System (DTS)
- Full Time Support Management Control System (FTSMCS)
- Government Travel Card
- Guard Knowledge Online
- Interactive Personnel Electronic Records Management (iPerms)
- Interactive Personnel Electronic Records Management (iPerms) (Store and Forward)
- MilConnect (Enterprise Mail Information Update)
- MilSuite Wiki Links
- Safe Access File Exchange
- Visual Information Ordering Site
- Wide Area Workflow (WAWF)