WASHINGTON STATE FEDERAL HUMAN RESOURCES
(AIR FORCE / ARMY NATIONAL GUARD)
Vision: Improve organizational performance by delivering talent, and Reforming business operations.
Mission: The Federal HRO exists to support and help improve the performance of our Federal and State Military mission. To accomplish the mission, the HRO office depends on diverse and knowledgeable workforce consisting of people with a variety of skill sets and longevity to maintain institutional knowledge. Our work force represents the Washington military department human capital – its greatest asset which is critical to the success of the agency.
Interested in a Career with the Washington National Guard?
Resources for New Employees
Resources for Current Employees
- Helpful Links
- HR Policies (Sharepoint Access Required)
- Office of Workers Compensation (OWCP) (Sharepoint Access Required)
- Training (Sharepoint Access Required)
- Labor Relations
- Office of the State Equal Employment Manager and Diversity Equity Inclusion
- Washington Military Department Inclement Weather Matrix
The Washington National Guard is an Equal Opportunity Employer