|New Mentors||Current Mentors||Mentor Training|
Can you commit to being a mentor?
- At least 25 years old.
- Same gender as the applicant.
- Not a member of the immediate family.
- Live within a reasonable distance of applicant.
- No sex crimes history.
- No felonies or crimes involving alcohol/drugs in the last five years.
- Must provide social security number or consent to fingerprinting by approved agency.
- Cannot be applicant’s military recruiter.
To apply, complete the following 3 Steps:
Please NOTE: Training is 7 modules with 5 questions for each!
Have any questions? The best way to get an answer is:
Phone: (877) 228-8947
Documents can be submitted by
- Scan/email to: Mentor.MailMil-WYA@mil.wa.gov
- Fax (360) 473-2623